Für unser Team bei unserem Kunden suchen wir Unterstützung!
The New Key management system (KMS) shall replace the existing Unbound key management system as the existing KMS is set to expire by Feb 2024 and we need at least an year to migrate all applications from existing KMS to the new KMS. The key management system provides safe and performant storage for encryption keys and application secrets. This is an on-prem system that will be operated from costumers data centers.
- Designs and documents the infrastructure layout for deploying the KMS appliance.
- Designs and documents a highly available and geo-redundant infrastructure architecture for deployment of costumers key management system.
- Designs and documents the technical KMS Integration details for costumers applications and tooling such as SIEM (Security information and event management) system, Vulnerability management service, Anti-virus, anti-malware service and central Identity and Acces Management (IAM).
- Coordinates the complete supply chain in alignment with the deployment of Infrastructure for KMS.
- Defines and documents the application onboarding procedures and other operational procedures like user management, emergency handbook, change management, backup and restoration, auditing and disaster recovery (DR) drill procedures.
- Trains KMS operations team on the new KMS product to be deployed in.
- Solves questions asked by the KMS operations team with the help from the KMS vendor.
- Prepares the handover document defining the conditions of acceptance of KMS handover to production.
- Report periodically on the status of the project to the management
Please note that we need your CV in English
- Strong knowledge in encryption Key lifecycle Management and secret lifecycle management concepts
- Strong Knowledge about IT infrastructure operations (VMs, operating system Linux, network)
- Good Knowledge about public cloud infrastructure (GCP, Azure and AWS)
- Knowledge of different encryption key management and secret management tools and solutions available in the market
- Working knowledge of relevant security solutions for data encryption (such as HSM hardware security module)
- Knowledge about cloud KMS solutions (such GCP Key ring, Azure key vault and AWS KMS)
- Knowledge about ITSM operation processes (ITIL)
- Knowledge about Use of ITSM Tools
- Compliant with security measure
- English fluent
- German nice to have